Thursday, November 11, 2010

evidence of others...

With no school today, I took the boys to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry). As we walked through the parking lot, my oldest spotted a test strip on the ground. Evidence others like us have come through here. Funny how we find those little buggers everywhere but finding one we KNOW we didn't drop is kind of exciting.

We were actually meeting up with another D family -they came an hour after us so we knew it wasn't their strip either ;-). The mom and I met at the JDRF coffee group and her little D man is also 5 years old. Bryce and him got along great! They tested at the same time (Bryce was low, he was high) they showed each other their pumps (Bryce's Ping, his OmniPod) Other than that, they were just a couple of boys running around playing at all the exhibits. :-)



6 comments:

  1. Sometimes the smallest things make me the happiest :) This post gave me warm fuzzies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a boy with a pod the other day -- I wanted to hug him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! We went to OMSI this summer during our visit with my husband's family. LOVE Oregon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! I know what you mean about seeing the test strip that wasn't yours on the ground..Glad you had fun time!

    ReplyDelete