Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my intro

It has been just over a month since Bryce, our 3 year old, was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.  So much has happened in that time.  Our world had been turned upside down but we are riding the roller coaster the best we can.  We have learned a lot and I am sure no amount of information will ever cover the ups and downs and the unpredictability that is diabetes.   I plan to use this blog as a way to inform others about diabetes,  what life is like to raise a boy with diabetes along with two other non-diabetic boys.  I hope to share some humorous moments along with the challenging ones.  This will also be a way to vent my frustrations and show off my successes.  This is from my heart about my sweet boy (while they are not all are diabetic, all three are truly sweet!)

1 comment:

  1. great idea. i look forward to reading about your journey.

    love,
    noelle

    ReplyDelete