Sunday, July 18, 2010

trying this again...

It has been quite a while since I posted anything. Been reading lots of blogs from other D-moms lately. They make me cry, they also give me strength. So much goes into being a mom of a child with diabetes. It is so draining. There is so much that we do to try to manage our child's diabetes that people outside our D-world have no idea. I am hoping to get back into (not that I was ever consistent before) blogging about our life with diabetes. Maybe it will educate a few people that don't know what is involved, maybe another D-mom will stumble upon it and know they aren't alone, maybe it will just help my mushy brain to process all this D-stuff swirling around in it. (maybe I won't forget my password so I can actually get on here and do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment