Tuesday, April 14, 2009

tele-blogging

So I wish my super power right now was tele-blogging.  You know, like tele-porting or tele-kinesis.  I have so many things I want to blog about but haven't had the time to write.  So if I could just 'think' and it would automatically go to this blog that would be great!!  So much has been going on....we started Bryce on his pump.  With this, there has been a lot of  excitement...the 'angels' that made this possible financially, the training for using it, the highs, the lows, Drew's first birthday, Easter, dropping the pump in the toilet, meeting other moms of kids with diabetes, seeing the mom I blogged about last month, etc.  Since tele-blogging is not an option here, I will wait till I have another spare minute to hit on those topics.  I need to take the boys outside now that I have corrected Bryce's low....fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment